Do you read closed forum threads?

MTBguy

When ever I see a closed forum thread (with the lock symbol) I think "hmmm, wonder what that one was about?" and I click on it and read it just out of curiosity. I was wondering if anybody else does this. BTW, I won't be supprised if this topic is closed soon. icon_rolleyes.gif

The Mountain Bike Guy from Joplin MO

------------------------------------

Long Live Long Rides

Depends on the topic but usually.

migo_sig_logo.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________

So far so good, somewhat new owner of a second/new Garmin GPS V 20 plus finds so far with little to no problem. We'll see what happens when there are leaves on the trees again.

I think one or two of my threads have been locked as a matter of fact. Don't know why they weren't deleted but hey I guess I can go back and re-read all of my great posts in those threads.

migo_sig_logo.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________

So far so good, somewhat new owner of a second/new Garmin GPS V 20 plus finds so far with little to no problem. We'll see what happens when there are leaves on the trees again.