Pantalaimon's Cheers and Jeers: Edition I (Jeepers Keepers: The Opposite of Cachepirates

Pantalaimon

I think that Jeepers Keepers newly found "sub-game" of geocaching, discussed here deserves more attention than it is receiving solely in the New England forum.

Cheers to Jeepers Keepers' altruistic addition to my (and others') geocaching experience.

Pan

Here there be tigers. - My response when asked by a fellow Geocacher to describe the attitude of the forums.

Whoa.

Snoogans, my head hurts a little after reading the concept of the cache. I get it, but it took a bit of puzzling for me to get there. You'd better streamline the explanation, or I'd better smarten up.

Pan

Here there be tigers. - My response when asked by a fellow Geocacher to describe the attitude of the forums.

quote:
Originally posted by Pantalaimon:

I think that Jeepers Keepers sub-game...deserves more attention than it is receiving solely in the New England forum.

NOOOooooo....now every go-getter from here to PA is going to be driving to our area and taking these prizes before I can get to one!

Thanks a boatload, Pantalaimon. icon_wink.gif

In the meantime, I have already expressed how cool I think these are over in the other thread.

Pan,

Very cool - thanks for bringing that into the spotlight! I was thinking about doing something similiar (a once off) for a new cache I'm placing. Within the cache would be coords for a nearby micro that held the FTF prize (a GC window cling or patch). Now that I see it in writing I REALLY think it's cool and am going to do it.

Snoogans,

I'm now watching your TB. Another great idea. Can't wait to see how it morphs. We loves it!

quote:
Originally posted by Snoogans:

http://www.geocaching.com/track/track_detail.asp?ID=27680

Snicon_razz.gificon_razz.gifgans

http://www.texasgeocaching.com Sacred cows make the best hamburger....Mark Twain.

Cool idea. I would love to stumble across this.. Neatest thing is it will show as a TB on the cache site, so people will be able to track it's history.

I hope it makes its way to New England!

-Ken