Lookin for lapel pins

frog.gifHello fellow 'cachers...I am planing a cache that will be chocked full of those little lapel pins...I thought I would open it up to any one who would like to send me a pin to put in the cache...It could be where you work, Your town or city pin, your favourite team or any pin you dont want any more...I'm sure they could go out in normal mail (I'm just guessing)

I would make sure that your 'caching name would make it on the little bag the pin will go in...If you want to send me a pin Email from here

Hello Planet

That is one heck of a fish!!!! on your profile page

I have been working on a crest for Our 'cacheing family...Our signiture item is a frog and this is what I came up with could you do some thing with this???79702_1700.jpg and i'll put them in my pin cache.

If this is a copyright problem Jeremy PLEASE let me know...I will never ever sell the pins if Planet is able to make them they will all go in my caches

[This message was edited by coast2coast2coast on May 08, 2003 at 10:11 PM.]

quote:
Originally posted by coast2coast2coast:

Hello Planet

That is one heck of a fish!!!! on your profile page

I have been working on a crest for Our 'cacheing family...Our signiture item is a frog and this is what I came up with could you do some thing with this???http://img.Groundspeak.com/user/79702_1700.jpg and i'll put them in my pin cache.

If this is a copyright problem Jeremy PLEASE let me know...I will never ever sell the pins if Planet is able to make them they will all go in my caches

[This message was edited by coast2coast2coast on May 08, 2003 at 10:11 PM.]

I could get the colors, but not the detail of the satellite, frog or the wording around the edge, I'm not that good yet! These pins are made by making a cane with the pattern running through it so each slice has the image in it. Too much detail and there is the risk of losing it as it is formed into shape. There is a tutorial in this webpage, (sorry I don't know how to make an index): canemaking tutorial if you click on the ones that say Geocanemaking you can see the steps involved in the process.

Cache you later,

Planet

So many caches, so little time.