Stirring the pot: Annoying Avatars & Cutesy Quotes

Actually, I stopped visiting these forums for a very long time because someone had an avatar that literally made me sick whenever I saw it. It wasn't offensive, so I never said anything (and won't reveal who or what it was) ... just a thing I had about the particular picture they had selected.

I love geocaching. I love everything about it. I may cause a ruckus now and then, but overall, I like the people that frequent the forum posts. I have no qualm whatsoever with their avatars and strings and such, I think they are great! By the way, I am on dial up and have no problem whatsoever with the links and net strings. My problem is this: How can I do this??? I would love to have a specific item or two as my signature, but, first of all, I am currently having a bit of problems with my charter membership and second, I'm kinda new to the url, and all that stuff.. Thanks, UMC, your info did help, but I haven't built up enough steam to get them going yet. Man!! I love these forums!!

quote:
Originally posted by opey one:

I have no qualm whatsoever with their avatars and strings and such, I think they are great! By the way, I am on dial up and have no problem whatsoever with the links and net strings. My problem is this: How can I do this???

check out this link here smilies

if you see a caracture you like click on him the ubb code displays on the top off the page. right click it and copy the come back to your post and paste it. this page kinda takes a while to load on my cable connection.microwave.gif