What age are we?

Guest c_oflynn

Guest McIrish

quote:
Originally posted by Byron:

Looks like I'm a little older than most of you, although in many ways I just a young kid enjoying the heck outa life. As of July 2, I'm 59. Anne's a couple, three years younger.

Good news Byron!!! My geocaching partner is my father....pops is 78, 79 in November... So now you are the youngster...LOL

Guest landnav1

Well interestingly enough I am a 47 year old man looking for the latitude/longitude for the 30 year marker.. I have visited it once before but can't seem to find it again....any help out there??? hehehe hahaha

Guest hgmonaro

some very funny responses!

Me, 35, Wife 35 and son 2. We've always enjoyed 'car rallys' which is quite similar to geocaching in some ways, and since the Mrs is hyper-competitive and thinks she's pretty darn smart, I hooked her on geocaching by 'letting' her find a clue to a cache that I'd missed! We're going to Perth (other side of Aus to us) in a few weeks. Last night she asked if there were any caches over there! As someone said up above, off the couch and into the woods.. and that's gotta be a good thing!

Guest hgmonaro

s) in a few weeks. Last night she asked if there were any caches over there! As someone said up above, off the couch and into the woods.. and that's gotta be a good thing!

Guest Random

I'm a 22yr old male, just graduated from college and am putting off "The Real World" just long enough to bag some Oregon caches icon_smile.gif Such an addicting little hobby....

Guest Random

I'm 23 and am putting off "The Real World" while my job gets finalized, which is ok with me since its allowing me to bag some Oregon caches icon_smile.gif Such an addicting little hobby....

[This message has been edited by Random (edited 04 March 2002).]

Guest MadGPS

I'm 24 at heart and 44 on the physical side with a couple bumps and bruises,twists and bends,and not bright enough to slow down.

MadGPS icon_biggrin.gif

Guest Vagabond

jeez you young whipper snappers make me feel old, 61 here. 94 icon_biggrin.gif caches since Feb.17th. Mostly on my own, have taken the grandkids on the easier ones

[This message has been edited by Vagabond (edited 09 August 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Vagabond (edited 11 September 2001).]

Guest Bufford

My age can be found in the "Guess Bufford's Age" cache located at N42* 12.988 W121*...Oh wait, I'm getting carried away with this caching stuff so I'll confess to being 47 with a (cough) much younger wife that enjoys coming along too.

Guest Ginger

Female 32---but don't feel nearly as old since I started geocaching!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by Ginger (edited 09 August 2001).]

mav-33

My crew: hubby 32

Boo is 2 1/2 yrs

Punkin (aka chunky monkey) is 15 months

And yes I do all my caching with babies in tow! lol

------------------

~~Smiles~~

Mav

Guest hstolzy

I'm nearly 45 and brand new to this sport/hobby. I searched for my first cache yesterday. I couldn't find it! icon_redface.gif Perhaps had it resembled a turkey,deer,duck,etc I could have spotted it.LOL I can't stand it, I will search again today!

Guest celts

Just days from my 54th birthday and sometimes I feel older than dirt icon_frown.gif --- but sometimes (like, when I'm geocaching) I'm still younger than springtime. icon_biggrin.gif

Guest raygun_88

I'm 43, but I've been dead for 12 years so I really stopped aging at 31 years.

Coralgeo would kill me again if I posted her agedness.

Guest Gossamyrrh

32...my SO is allergic to stinging insects, so he prefers to not tag along...so I bring my buddy Mr Maxx, whos in his late 30s.

Old enough to know how

Not old enough to know better

I'm 32 and new to this game.Phoenix,AZ

The wet match..er....umm..My wife wants no part of it..anyone in AZ want to adopt a fellow cacher?