What age are we?

Guest c_oflynn

Guest jbwcpa

I'm 42 at the moment. What a bunch of old farts we are. It was a good way to start getting some exercise for my out-of-shape-spend-too-much-time-in-my-office body.

rolleyes.gif

[This message has been edited by jbwcpa (edited 08 August 2001).]

Guest Pat in Louisiana

I'm 46 going on 6 and my better half is somewhere between 20 an 100 closer to 20.

Son is 19 and daughter will be 21 next week.

We do not know how old Sam is (our Parrot) Chloe will be 1 year old in December (our min. Dachshund) Menew our cat is 3....

------------------

Pat in Louisiana

"I just want to live happily ever after every now and then"

Jimmy Buffet

Guest fractal

26 here... But doing this makes me feel like I'm 13 again... Although, when I was 13, I had no problem at all climbing out on a train trestle to find treasures. It's a little more difficult for me to do now. I guess it just seems like a longer fall since I'm bigger!

-fractal

Guest ajkwan

I'm 18 and have always cached with my friend Erin 18 (but she's heading to NY for college in a week icon_frown.gif ). I've also cached with Chris (19), a student of UC Berkeley. In a few weeks I'll be off to UC Santa Barbara.

Guest raptorrider2001

Unless I overlooked someone's post, I am one of the older ones at 61!

[This message has been edited by raptorrider2001 (edited 19 August 2001).]

Guest Mengarelliott

We're an immature 48 and an entirely too responsible 39. Geocaching mostly in the Santa Cruz mountains (San Francisco Peninsula) so far. - Mengarelliott

Guest jstead

This worries me - only found two older than me at 64 - and JB who usually goes with me is 66. But we are far from past it and enjoy anything you youngsters throw at us - well almost!

------------------

John Stead

Guest spiny norman

Me = 39

Wife = A better version of 39.

Daughter = A too grown up for her own good 5 year old.

Two dogs, a cat, 2 mice, 4 fish and various insects temporarily captured for study.

Pote is 41, She Who Must Be Obeyed is 43. We're in VA Beach. GPSMap76 and GPS II. Got my first Geochache-induced posion ivy last weekend - ug. Does that cover it?

Guest Big Booty Bob

39...But, the BIG FOUR-O is coming up in January. YIKES!!!!

------------------

Louisiana Geocaching: "dadgum THE MOSQUITOES, FULL SEARCH AHEAD!"

Guest Pat in Louisiana

I'm bored also.

Average age so far is 37.5 +/-1%

------------------

Pat in Louisiana

30:27:13.392N

91:02:55.054W

I never get lost!

I simply investigate alternate destinations!