What age are we?

Guest c_oflynn

Guest c_oflynn

Hello,

Just wondered what age everyone is. I'm guessing this will end up being fairly varied. I'm 15, from Canada (eh) icon_wink.gif

Colin

Guest Markwell

have come on to the sport and some have dropped off (really?!? - I can't believe ANYONE would drop off from this activity!).

I'm 34, the wife is currently 32, two boys 5½ and 21 months. Currently and always have been Chicagoans

Guest Markwell

There was a fabulous post of this in the past... http://forums.Groundspeak.com/ubb/Forum2/HTML/000124.html

However, since it has dropped off of my minimum cutoff to display, I think it's worth revisiting. Also, I'm sure that more people have come on to the sport and some have dropped off (really?!? - I can't believe ANYONE would drop off from this activity!).

I'm 34, the wife is currently 32, two boys 5½ and 21 months. Currently and always have been Chicagoans

Guest Cach-U-Nuts

The Cach-U-Nuts are a very young 46 & 47 yrs old. We have 4 sons, 18, 19, 20 & 21. The 18 & 21 yr Old have hidden caches With the biggest nut of all! (check out "Zeus's Roost" in Utah....We LOVE this game!

Guest Exocet

I'm 23. My friend Chad (who I almost always Geocache with) is 26. My girlfriend, Christina, who occasionally tags along is also 23. Another friend, Joel (another occasional tag-alonger) is, again, 23. We're all in Portland, Oregon.

Guest EraSeek

Hum. Well, I'm the imaginary friend of a little girl so I guess I'd have to ask her. But you know, she's just turned 10 and I think I'm only a memory by now. But I know this... her Dad is 51, her Mom is 45, and she has a brother of 16 and another of 12, and a grandmother of 81, and they have all been Geocaching at one time or another. (The Dad goes ALL the time!) ps. she says I'm 10.

Guest Maluso

I'm a 47 year old woman and my sometimes-fellow-cachers are another 47 year old woman, a 10 year old girl, and a 5 year old Airedale terrier.

Guest Snowtrail

I'm 26, can't drag my husband out to geocache (he hates that GPS might get him there faster than his compass). I am leading a group this fall on a geocache hunt, ages unknown.

In human years, the people I cache with (from a pool of 5 or 6 people) range from 23 to 26 years.

In terms of geocaching, we are not quite 2 months old. icon_smile.gif

Guest brownbag

I'm 45. Momlady would rather not share. My 20 year old boy has only gone on one cache hunt. Teal the wonderdog is 4 -- she love to go on cache hunts.

Guest BGSkierNC

37 s/w/m, in Charlotte, NC, USA.

My friends that bring (drag!) along are from 29 to 44. I've been GPS-ing for 10 months and Geocaching for 6 months.

Guest Artful Dodger

34 and still single! Loves moonlit strolls, picnics on the beach, movies and candlelit dinners...... icon_biggrin.gif Seeks young lady Geocacher to explore my cache or hers tongue.gif

Guest PneumaticDeath

quote:
Originally posted by cliffy:

33 here.......a very immature 33 icon_wink.gif

I'm with you cliffy. I refuse to grow up, even though I'm marginally younger than you at 32.

-- Mitch

Guest cva38bw

I am a 23 year old traped in a 66 year old body.Also known as Grampa.

------------------

[This message has been edited by cva38bw (edited 26 June 2001).]

Guest cache_only

quote:
Originally posted by Artful Dodger:

34 and still single! I live in my parents' basement. My favorite hobbies are Dungeons & Dragons (I am rated 4th Supreme Master) and Tomb Raider. I enjoy reading comic books. Love moonlit strolls, picnics on the beach, movies and candlelit dinners...... icon_biggrin.gif Seeks young lady Geocacher to explore my cache or hers icon_biggrin.gif

All in very good fun,

Rob

Guest cache_only

36. I'm ugly, with a bald head, beer gut, and dead-end job. My "chick magnet" is a hoopty '82 Olds Cutlass. The only mail I get is shut-off notices.

Anything else you want to know about me? icon_biggrin.gif

Be cool, y'all.

Rob

Guest WaylandersMA

WaylandersMA are 46, 46, 11, 5, and 5 (but 35 in dog years).

If you are 46 you enjoy the quest. Or 46, married to the gps nut and enjoy the hike.

If you're 11, you tolerate this strange behavior and maybe the treasure is OK.

If you're 5, the smoke comes out of your ears when closing in on the treasure.

If you're 5 and a dog, geocaching is the bomb.

Paul

Guest Robereno

quote:
Originally posted by Charlym:

I'm 53,and the wife is 56, but mentally were

more like 19

We would also belong to this club. I'm 51 and my wife is 54. (But we look, well, umm ... 54 & 51)

Guest rusty

I'm 45 so is wife Libby. Often accompanied by our 13yr old son and 18yr old daughter. Other 2 older girls won't go unless someone hides one at the mall tongue.gif

Rusty...