new GREAT geocaching group check it out

TimSkells

IIRC, there is already a great group based in the Cleveland area called NEOGeocachers. They're responsible for the great relationship with the Cleveland Metroparks. You might want to check out the established "official" group before starting your own.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Next time, instead of getting married, I think I'll just find a woman I don't like and buy her a house.

well, i wouldn't say that we are responsible for the good relationship, since Cleveland Metropakrs got on board with proactive Geocaching policies a year ago, and we that are now NEOGeocachers have been the primary beneficiaries of that.

We're just the point people that have to help maintain the good relationship, and hopefully, we will do well...

"You will kneel before her in her altar in the trees" - Tara MacLean, Let Her Feel The Rain

North-East Ohio Geocachers can be found at:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEOGeocachers

And I ask that people be nice... every group only had two members at some point in time... For us, that was the beginning of August, and now we're up over 40...

NEOGeocachers 2003 Kick-Off Meeting -- January 2003...

Cache well, and see ya round the bend...

"You will kneel before her in her altar in the trees" - Tara MacLean, Let Her Feel The Rain