Why do teams with the least number of finds ...

quote:
there are other sites but you will be doing a lot more driving if you use 'their' services. Closes cache from my home on 'their' site is 100miles away. From this site I think its like a half a mile.

It is a nice back up for those that list their caches on both sites. We do, just for this reason. Some people just use one site, and others use both. Maybe there would be more on the other if everyone listed their cache there as well. Then you won't have to drive so far, as you say. I don't think you have to drive anywhere to USE the site, though. You can chat, instant message, and obtain alot of useful information on the forums right from your living room. icon_cool.gif

So if either site ever went down, you will always have a place to list your cache. icon_eek.gif

Duane

icon_smile.gif

Smiling.gif

Our feet go where the caches are! feet.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Team Sand Dollar:

Yeh, This is one tough crowd.

This thread was started in fun and not intended to attack any person or group. Think I'll just stick to caching and awsay from these forums.

Started in fun, eh? Nice job bashing some guy with 18 finds... I don't care if you have 60 or 600 finds, you're a moron... This elitest attitude is what turns people off...

Your original post said, and I quote... "Of course the way these forums work, only the teams with the least number of finds will anwser."

**** you... You're some kind of wannabe geocaching god. I work 123,277.5 hours a week, cache when I can, ride my BIKE to almost every one (yes, I RIDE to each one) ... AND, I managed to keep my job...

Go blow a goat....

Your other thread sucks too...

Please oh please, let Jeremy enable ignore lists...

geosig.jpg

Contents Under Pressure...

icon_biggrin.gif you mean I have to find something icon_confused.gif to know what I'm talking about.

Until then the score says at zero icon_biggrin.gif (is that least enough) which is a good average icon_wink.gif don't you think icon_razz.gif

Actually it will always be zero but then I'll talk to anybody (even you) just 'cause I can.

Cheers, Kerry.

I never get lost icon_smile.gif everybody keeps telling me where to go icon_wink.gif

icon_biggrin.gif you mean I have to find something icon_confused.gif to know what I'm talking about.

Until then the score says at zero icon_biggrin.gif (is that least enough) which is a good average icon_wink.gif don't you think icon_razz.gif

Actually it will always be zero but then I'll talk to anybody (even you) just 'cause I can.

Cheers, Kerry.

I never get lost icon_smile.gif everybody keeps telling me where to go icon_wink.gif

Ok,

AR, I don't know about where you are from but we use sheep around here not goats. And I really don't think you work that many hours a week, maybe 123,277 but not 123,277.5 thats just a silly statement. Furthermore TSD is a Michigander now and that means we may run into each other one day and I don't want him all pissed off and looking to kill another cacher because of this thread. More than likely that cacher would be me.

The above was said in fun. (cause I'm so darn funny)

All in all TSD hasn't been back to this thread since and I'm sure he feels bad, I don't think its cool to continue bashing him because of some dumb comments. Lets all get along here and move on. Believe me that is what I wanted to happen at one point. Now that I think about it, Pipedreamer (troll) hasn't been back here in a while either. Very odd.

Lets give him a break because everyone gave me a break and that was very cool. If things spark up again then we can deal with it then.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Proud New Owner Of a Garmin GPS V Received on 10-03-02

I just hope Jeremy has stayed away from the metro busses this weekend....... icon_eek.gif

If your house catches afire, and there aint no water around,

Throw your jelly out the window; let the dog-gone shack burn down.

**Huddie Ledbetter**

I just hope Jeremy has stayed away from the metro busses this weekend....... icon_eek.gif

Throw your jelly out the window; let the dog-gone shack burn down.

**Huddie Ledbetter**

quote:
Originally posted by Criminal:

If you think about it though if he hasn't then we could use the geocaching logo without to many problems. icon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gificon_razz.gif

______________________________________________________________________________________

Bitter New Owner Of a Garmin GPS V Received on 10-03-02

quote:
Originally posted by Criminal:

If you think about it though if he hasn't then we could use the geocaching logo without to many problems. icon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gificon_razz.gif

Bitter New Owner Of a Garmin GPS V Received on 10-03-02

quote:
Originally posted by umc:

Sounds a little cold-blooded to me. The J-meister is just protecting his turf. The problem is none of us have made the effort to come up with alternative logos. If we had a few, particularly in the public domain, his business needs would be less of an issue.

By appointment to the Court of HRM Queen Mikki I.

quote:
Originally posted by umc:

Sounds a little cold-blooded to me. The J-meister is just protecting his turf. The problem is none of us have made the effort to come up with alternative logos. If we had a few, particularly in the public domain, his business needs would be less of an issue.

By appointment to the Court of HRM Queen Mikki I.

I have less than a hundred finds myself, so I guess I shouldn't be posting here.

However, I think I have a few people that can go on with the site if I were to be hit by a metro bus. And they'd probably be as rabid about the logo, though not with as much passion.

Hopefully the event of my demise be more creative when I finally leave this earth than "death by public transit." Perhaps a monorail incident? That would have some class.

Rather than continue this inane discussion, I'm closing this thread.

Jeremy

Jeremy Irish

Groundspeak - The Language of Location