Can satellites find psycho sniper?

Cholo

It was on the news this morning, they are using satellites to figure out the escape routes of the psycho sniper. The last few hits have all been at gas stations within 500 yds of a freeway ramp. So, yes I guess they can use them in some way.

Cache you later,

Planet

They can do more than read newspaper headlines. Since the cold war they have been developing better and better Sats. There used to be a political Magazine called "Insight" They would have quick two page articles about what was happening all over the world. Stuff the normal press would not cover. One of there on going sections was about Intelligence. I remember reading then that the US had just launched a sat. that could read "in God we trust" off a quarter. Of course it is all about timing they have to be looking where the sniper might be. They also have a limited amount of fuel so moving them is very expensive obviously they can only be moved so many times. I also remember an article about our looking Glass Sat's. We made a treaty with the USSR that basically sad "You can use your Sat's to look at us and we will use ours to look at you" That way we knew what each other where doing and it stopped a possible covert space war. You know we blow up your stats they blow ours up. Those things aren't cheap you know.

www.ManuelCasillas.com