7 caches first day!!

Well that was fun. Found 7 caches yesterday and it was my first day. Had fun biking around and logged ~30 miles.

Almost got an 8th but the first clue sent me 4 miles away from my house so i will go find that one later.

This is way to much fun, gotta hide one myself

Miker

Soar, eat ether, see what has never been seen; depart, be lost, but climb.-Edna St. Vincent Millay, poet

quote:
Originally posted by mikereddig:

Well that was fun. Found 7 caches yesterday and it was my first day. Had fun biking around and logged ~30 miles.

Almost got an 8th but the first clue sent me 4 miles away from my house so i will go find that one later.

Miker

Soar, eat ether, see what has never been seen; depart, be lost, but climb.-Edna St. Vincent Millay, poet

Gee Must be nice to have so many caches so close to home.if I go to the closest concentration of caches, that gives me a 30 mile drive one-way. If I just go in a straight line for caches near that line it's still a lone drive...I look at about 100 miles befor I would be done for 7 caches.

BTW for the record, the closest cache to me is 4.2 miles away, with a Total of 4 caches less than 20 miles away.and 37 caches from 20-30 miles away

There is nothing like a Packrat who is a geocacher.

quote:
Originally posted by mikereddig:

Miker

That's a good day caching. Especially for a newbie on a bike.

Wherever you go there you are.