Where to buy geocaching merchandise

btouch

I hope this is not an inappropriate topic since Groundspeak has its own merchandise for sale. But I was curious to see where, other than the online Groundspeak store, others have been able to find geocaching merchandise. I figured out where to buy the USA Geocoins.

Googling can be time consuming and thought this might be a good place to compile all the "shop" in one place.

GPScity, here, skydiver, cheaper than dirt, sportsmans guide, all have been mentioned as sources for geogear and tradegoods.

Also check out some of the state geocaching sites. Many of them have a store with cafepress.com for shirts and such.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have never been lost. Been awful confused for a few days, but never lost!

N61.12.041 W149.43.734

quote:
Originally posted by btouch:

There's got to be more. I figure some of the people here had some places that they had ordered items before and we could just list them out in this thread. Looks like there isn't much interest though.

http://www.keenpeople.com/stats/

Besides what's listed in the Groundspeak store and on Skydivers site...I don't know of any others.

Keep in mind that the Geocaching logo is copywritted. People can't legally sale items with the Geocaching logo without Groundspeaks permission.

El Diablo

Everything you do in life...will impact someone,for better or for worse.

http://www.geo-hikingstick.com