Fast map pages... wheeee!

Rubbertoe

I'm not sure if it has been this way for very long, but I just used the "view cache map for this state" feature - and those maps appeared and zoomed in almost as fast as I could click em! Sorry if this is old news - it just got me a little excited. icon_razz.gif Hmm... this should have went in the geocaching.com forum. Crap.

- Toe.

toe.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Rubbertoe:

I'm not sure if it has been this way for very long, but I just used the "view cache map for this state" feature - and those maps appeared and zoomed in almost as fast as I could click em! Sorry if this is old news - it just got me a little excited. icon_razz.gif Hmm... this should have went in the geocaching.com forum. Crap.

- Toe.

http://home.columbus.rr.com/rubbertoe/webcam/index.html

Da***t, Toe! Your new Avatar is freaking me out! Prtetty cool though....

Bluespreacher

"We've got the hardware and the software, the plans and the maps ..." -- Citizen Wayne Kramer

I'm glad people are noticing the "new" toe icon I'm using in my sig. icon_smile.gif

It is just a little bit bigger than its static jpeg counterpart... and I think I've got it timed so that when people see it for the first time - they'll be reading my post and then at first they will THINK that they saw it blink. They won't be sure - so they'll stare at it a couple seconds, it won't blink - so they continue reading... then it blinks again, twice. icon_smile.gif

One of those creepy things that catches your attention out of the corner of your eye. *cackle*

Success! icon_biggrin.gif

- Toe.

icon_smile.gif