Never Forget 9-11

Doc-Dean

I don't think I "defamed bilgewater" as you put it. Hell I have no idea what you're talking about lol. I was a grunt not a seamen. Honestly I am not out to insult anyone just stating my opinion, thats the great thing about this Country we can do that here and not get arrested.

I see your lips moving but all I hear is blah blah blah

Ah yes, it is a strange and wonderful country we live in with all our freedoms. For a long while I wondered where the next group of heros would ever come from. But we as a nation seem to be able to reach down and bring up what's needed when it's needed. What happened in NYC two years ago proves that. I pray it will always be so.

And, Xitron, I quite often don't know what I'm talking about either. You didn't insult me, that's for sure.

All weal drive, the only way to go!

quote:
Originally posted by Xitron:

While I agree with Sam on alot of things as a son of a man that spent his whole life trying to make this country a better place I think he may be speaking about things he knows nothing about.

I am trying to make this country a better place, too. Bleeding off BILLIONS of dollars every year; making enemies of a huge and strategically placed population (growing by leaps and bounds); making ourselves targets of terrorism; and all for a country that has SPIED on us REPEATELY and KILLED OUR SERVICEMEN (funny someone like you would spit in the face of those who died on the USS Liberty) are all things that make this country a WORSE place. Tell me how I am wrong.

Just justify for us why someone barely getting by in the US has to suffer so they can have their money routed to Israel. It flies in the face of everything this country was founded on. Perhaps Americans should have the right to vote in Israel - no taxation without representation!

I was on my way to a class on 9/11/01 & I remember my professor being late then showing up crying because she couldn't get in contact w/her son, who was at the Pentagon. Fortunately, he is okay, which cannot be said for so many.

It was nice to hear all of the different 9/11 songs yesterday.

We won't forget you.