Looking for cable between IPaq 3765 and Magellan SportTrak

Not all Ipaqs have bluetooth/ or as SD slots to put a bluetooth card. You would have to get a CF sleeve, and a bluetooth CF card.

I bought a cable for my 315/meridian to my Ipaq 3955 from www.pc-mobile.com.

Some other options are to get the serial cable for the Ipaq and a null modem (lets it connect to the standard garmin/magellan cable). The plus side to this is you can externally power the GPS unit. Negative side to this is extra weight to carry compared to the above.

Or you could buy a navman or copilot sleeve (there may be others). This is easier because of no cables, but the time to the first fix is longer than with the Magellan (With the navman and my 3955 at least). I also am not sure how well it tracks in difficult area (I found it easier to navigate with my meridian, rather than the PDA (touch screens are a pain in the butt driving)).

Wyatt W.

The probability of someone watching you is directly proportional to the stupidity of your actions.

I was able to connect an iPAQ and a Jornada to my Garmin eTrexs using the serial cable that came with the Garmins, the serial cable with the iPAQ/Jornada, a DB9 F-M null modem and a M-M DB-9 Gender changer.

I got the Null Modem and Gender Changer from Radio Shack.

Ducks - Flying, great tasting, geocaches of meat