Cache Logging Problems

I have been trying to log a cache I found earlier for the last 20 minutes but everytime I press the usual log link on the cache page I get taken to either the 'my' page or another info page. Before that I could get into the log page but after I ok'd it I got taken to the 'my' page and the log didnt appear. I have tried the usual deleting of cookies and turning the computer on and off, it isn't working? anyone else having probs? Dan.

Its just a hunt for a lunch box, why be so serious!?! badgerslayer.gif

Dan Wilson - www.Buckscaching.co.uk - Stash Notes, forums & Much more...

quote:
Originally posted by Dan Wilson:

I have been trying to log a cache I found earlier

Hey, glad to hear you're feeling better!

Paul

PS: you & Pid missed a fun night-cache!!!! It included a locked ladder to get to a cache container up a tree (that then told you the cache was actually at the BASE of the tree); a wireless doorbell; a walkie-talkie, and a crate full of drink!

Another proud member of the GAGB!

quote:
Originally posted by Team Blitz:

<snip> PS: you & Pid missed a fun night-cache!!!! It included a locked ladder to get to a cache container up a tree (that then told you the cache was actually at the BASE of the tree); a wireless doorbell; a walkie-talkie, and a crate full of drink!

Don't tell him that: he'll have a relapse! icon_biggrin.gif

"Woof" quoth he. Oh, and "Grrr" also.

Omally

quote:
PS: you & Pid missed a fun night-cache!!!! It included a locked ladder to get to a cache container up a tree (that then told you the cache was actually at the BASE of the tree); a wireless doorbell; a walkie-talkie, and a crate full of drink!

Fotographic evidence please icon_wink.gif

--------------------------------------------------------

av-141.gif

www.buckscaching.co.uk

quote:
Originally posted by Ben Pid:

quote:

Check Teasels log icon_biggrin.gif

Omally

quote:
Originally posted by Dan Wilson:

I have been trying to log a cache I found earlier for the last 20 minutes but everytime I press the usual log link on the cache page I get taken to either the 'my' page or another info page. Before that I could get into the log page but after I ok'd it I got taken to the 'my' page and the log didnt appear. I have tried the usual deleting of cookies and turning the computer on and off, it isn't working? anyone else having probs? Dan.

Its just a hunt for a lunch box, why be so serious!?! http://www.phillyjunglemassive.com/cru/djaa/badgerslayer.gif

Dan Wilson - http://www.Buckscaching.co.uk - Stash Notes, forums & Much more...

I've been having the same problems but like Adam & Lisa, persistance pays off but it is bl**dy annoying.

John

Age and treachery will always triumph over youth and ability icon_wink.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Omally:

quote:
Originally posted by Ben Pid:

quote:

Check Teasels http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=04a3e577-f3f6-4f54-9af6-b97b3a63312b icon_biggrin.gif

I just noticed on Teasel's piccy: it was after midnight, they had been out for around 2 hours...and they were still SMILING!!!!