Translation anybody?

Nia

Only the second person to do my multi-cache and I can not read the log or even recognise the language. Can anyone help?

icon_confused.gif

User comments:

Super! Sice lialo a fukal vietor ale stalo to za to. Problemy boli na zaciatku - 3 waypoint potom to uz islo dobre. Na Slovensku tolko geoskrys ako v UK nemam - tak sa posnazim a ked sa vratim nejake vytvotim icon_redface.gif). Hudec

quote:
Originally posted by Nia:

Super! Sice lialo a fukal vietor ale stalo to za to. Problemy boli na zaciatku - 3 waypoint potom to uz islo dobre. Na Slovensku tolko geoskrys ako v UK nemam - tak sa posnazim a ked sa vratim nejake vytvotim icon_redface.gif). Hudec

Given the "Slovensku" in the middle, I'd guess it's been written by a Slovenian - so it's probably in Serbo-Croat, which I don't speak....

It's written in Slovak. Here's my (very rough) translation. It comes with no guarantees, and any Slovak's reading might get a bit of a giggle, but I'm exceptionally rusty and it's the best I can do.

"Great! Indeed the wind was blowing really fast, but it got steadier. The problems began near the beginning - couldn't get to the waypoint after the third one. In Slovakia there are hardly any Geocaches compared to the UK - so I can see I will have to make some myself. Hudec"

Maybe Hudec downloaded the cache info before you fixed the waypoint?

Hope this helps,

GeoBear

this is the best I could do with the help of the internet icon_smile.gif

Super! Sice lialo and fukal wind but stalo it during this. Problem were at zaciatku – 3 waypoint then it uz islo OK. In Slovakia tolko geoskrys like I have not in UK that myself posnazim and ked as vratim any vytvotim . Hudec

I suspect Hudec is the cachers name

There is always one clever swine icon_biggrin.gif ... Took me and slovak dictionary ages to get to this stage.

Thanks for all the help icon_smile.gif

Especially Monz... I laughed my head off when i read his reply, i guess Two Bears posted his reply while Monz was hard at work..... icon_biggrin.gif

Monz just wondering why you happen to have a Slovak dictionary?

Thanks Two Bears i will add your translation to the logs