Gaz gets the double C

Congratulations Gaz.

Here's part of the cache description...am I the only one to find this just so funny? icon_biggrin.gif

"The Object of the Hometown (Where Yall From) Cache is to allow cachers from all over the world, who might not be physically able to get out and hike long distances, the chance to log a cache." icon_rolleyes.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Travers:

Congratulations Gaz.

Here's part of the cache description...am I the only one to find this just so funny? icon_biggrin.gif

_"The Object of the Hometown (Where Yall From) Cache is to allow cachers from all over the world, who might not be physically able to get out and hike long distances, the chance to log a cache." _ icon_rolleyes.gif

Hmmm, just realised that this comment may be miscontrued...I was simply referring to GAZ's penchant for caches which don't involve lengthy walks.

My 200th cache must be the longest I have walked from the car, err...well fairly long, err...well I DID have to cross the road to the sign icon_wink.gif!!

I have enjoyed all the caches, but I must say that my first one is special, Woodhorn Woods by JasonW, it was a four for difficulty, and the thought that someone had spent time hiding this box, just so that someone like me could find it, was fantastic icon_smile.gif

Happy caching everyone,

GAZ

P.S. .....Travers, I knew what you meant icon_biggrin.gif

------------------------------------------------------------

I'm SURE I can get the car closer!