Kačer

This isn't a website question. I am moving this to the geocaching forum.

It might be helpful to describe the disagreement you have with your reviewer, but the ultimate answer is, if you disagree about their interpretation of the guidelines, you can appeal.

Edited by geoawareUSA9

Pokud se domníváš, že reviewer po tobě chce něco co být nemusí, je dobré tu konkrétní věc probrat s komunitou. Například zde na fóru, ve facebookové skupině Czech Geocaching, nebo bývá zvykem oslovit nějaký místní Geocaching Shop.

Pokud ti komunita potvrdí, že si reviewer vymýšlí svá pravidla (což však nemusí nutně znamenat, že ho to nebaví a nechce publikovat keše), pak můžeš reviewera konfrontovat s konkrétními informacemi od komunity (například odkazy na pravidla a doporučení). Pokud to nepomůže, pak se můžeš s odkazem na konkrétní listing obrátit na Help Center Geocaching HQ.

I reviewed the cache page that gave rise to this thread.  In Reviewer Notes posted to the cache page, the OP states that they are 15 years old.  A cache can be hidden by someone who is underage, provided that their account is supervised by an adult.  But, a geocacher must be at least 18 years old to post in the Geocaching Forums.  For this reason, I am closing this thread.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1