Yorkshire Cache Event - 16th August

There will be a get together for gecoachers just outside Leeds on the 16th of this month. The location is two minutes from the M62 and everyone is welcome.

The purpose of the event is to move travel bugs along. So if you have bugs to place or can pick bugs up and move them then come along. It's going to be like a travel bug hotel but with beer and food.

Even if you haven't got bugs to move, please come anyway. It's going to be a great opportunity to meet other geocachers.

Hopefully Travel Bug tags will be on sale on the day too if Mark TheCat can make it so maybe if eveyone brings an item that will go on a keychain, we can make an event bug and set it moving.

------------------------------------------------

Knights of the Green Shield stamp and shout.....

AHA. I'm off that weekend (Very rare) so yep, I'm coming.

Don't think Mrs Farticus will be joining me though. She had an overload an the HCC cache event.

Iv'e tried explaining it won't be the same sort of thing, but then I do suppose she has a valid reason.

She's pregnant again, icon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif but don't tell anybody!

quote:
Originally posted by Seasider:

Was about to say yes when I realised that you have chosen the first saturday of the footy season and a certain Manchester team have a derby game!

Seasider

What better time to be in Yorkshire then???

------------------------------------------------

Knights of the Green Shield stamp and shout.....

Hey Farticus, I could pass one on to you, Better than tying a dog tag around your good lady's neck!

Or you could go to the Height of it MkII and pick up the bug there, I think it needs some help to go to Scotland.

Have boots and GPSr, will cache for fun!

[This message was edited by adrianjohn on August 06, 2003 at 03:41 PM.]

quote:

Or you could go to the Height of it MkII and pick up the bug there, I think it needs some help to go to Scotland.]

Good idea, drop it off and I could pick it up enroute.

Have to check I'm going this way though.

A short detour wouldn't go amiss but I'm not sure I would be able to handle those sheep again. (Rumurs will start!!) I'm not from Wales you know.

quote:
Originally posted by jstead:

icon_wink.gif

Surely there are cow pats in Lincs - do you really need to go to Norfolk to pick one up?

Indeed there are, but I'm fed up with the Lincs pats and fancy a change. icon_cool.gif

Going to Norfolk whilst it's SUNNY!!!

(The pats may be dry then)

Onwards and upwards. Never retreat, never surrender.