Bulk add to bookmark list option has been removed!

GESAnderson

Up until yesterday, I was able to add up to 1000 caches to a bookmark list by putting their GC code (comma separated) into the "bulk add" box. This seems to have disappeared. It was a very useful way to get caches into GSAK as I could export the bookmark list as a gpx then load it into GSAK. Can it be reinstated quickly please?

There are 2 ways I can get round this. First is to write a screen scraping macro that will loop round adding 1 cache at a time. The second is to write a gsak macro that will add them 1 at a time and refresh the database once all have been added. I'm sure both of these methods will take longer and use more resources than the bulk add option which adds 1000 caches in a few seconds! Unless I get a response soon, I will have to start work on one of these methods.

1 hour ago, SnowstormMK said:

This change could not have come at a worse time. I've just deleted a 1000 cache list with the expectation to replace it with a 900 cache list in preparation for a caching trip. I depend on the bookmarklists for this. How do I now upload these 900 caches (and future caches) without having to do it manually. I do not want to have to rely on project-gc or gsak to do this. This was working perfectly well and need to be placed back. I was a 1 click option. I don't want to have to write macros or scripts to do something that you were allowing us to do yesterday.