Enabled on website, disabled on the app.

I disabled a cache as a hedgecutter came too close and exposed my cache. Which disappeared.

A new cache was hidden a short distance away. Description and hint edited and the cache was enabled. The website Geocaching .com is fine. 

But... It's still disabled in the geocaching app. I've tried enabling it on the app. 

Software problem? Your help would be appreciated please 

Jazzbird51 

3 minutes ago, Jazzbird51 said:

I disabled a cache as a hedgecutter came too close and exposed my cache. Which disappeared.

A new cache was hidden a short distance away. Description and hint edited and the cache was enabled. The website Geocaching .com is fine. 

But... It's still disabled in the geocaching app. I've tried enabling it on the app. 

Software problem? Your help would be appreciated please 

Jazzbird51 

On the app geocache page just pull down from the top to refresh it.

• Helpful 1

I often get short delays when enabling / disabling a cache. Try reloading it, or just wait a bit.

Don't make my mistake of repeatedly attempting to disable a cache (or the other way around). I did this three times, and afterward when re-enabling it it disabled itself twice from the old logs.

• Funny 1
On 2/14/2024 at 4:47 AM, Max and 99 said:

On the app geocache page just pull down from the top to refresh it.

Yes, this is a long-standing bug in the app where it assumes that just about everything to do with a cache, including its enabled/disabled state, is unchanging and is cached in the app indefinitely from the first time the cache is viewed.