GC.com find count not updating after undeleting lab cache finds?

ivorybilledbirder

Hi,
Hopefully the title should be self-explanatory, but I think I've run into a bug: a couple weeks ago I wasn't happy with my adventure finds increasing my total, so I deleted the logs on the website. I've since changed my mind, though, and figured that undeleting each find would fix it on the main site. It didn't.

Is this intended, or a bug? If I'd known it was irreversible, I wouldn't have done it in the first place!

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, ivorybilledbirder said:

Hi,
Hopefully the title should be self-explanatory, but I think I've run into a bug: a couple weeks ago I wasn't happy with my adventure finds increasing my total, so I deleted the logs on the website. I've since changed my mind, though, and figured that undeleting each find would fix it on the main site. It didn't.

Is this intended, or a bug? If I'd known it was irreversible, I wouldn't have done it in the first place!

Mine have still not updated either.

My Find/Found count is not matching the true count which I can confirm in the Stats page of my profile.

It is off by 4 Finds, and has not been updated for a few days, and have not been updated although I have added new finds.

Adding up all my 'Finds by Type' stats shows it is updated quickly and properly.

However, the Find count by name geo-name in all the geocaches pages is NOT updated.

Well, actually I am changing a few old log-later 'Note' logs of mine into "Found' logs.

My Stats page count is following these log changes nicely, yet the main shown count number is not.

Really weird.

I have not checked if My Found Pocket Query is properly updated or not, yet hope so.

It this a bug?

2 minutes ago, Dr.MORO said:

Well, actually I am changing a few old log-later 'Note' logs of mine into "Found' logs.

There you have it.  Allow extra time for everything on the site to synch up when you modify past log history.

In any event, this thread is about Adventure Lab finds and deletions.  I now return everyone to our regularly scheduled topic.