Persistently setting Play > Map > Filters > Found status = All

doktorfunk

Hi

I really do not like the "Found status = Not found by me" filter on the map on website. Every time I use the map again, I have to change the setting to "All" even though I'm still logged in. (I can't believe I'm the only person who finds this irritating.)

Is there a way to persistently change this filter to "All" so it stays that way whenever I'm logged in? If not, could GCHQ please add an option for this?

Thanks

• Upvote 3
  • Helpful 1

Yes, it's annoying for me too, and I complained about it right when the new map was introduced.

As a workaround, you can use the GClh (https://github.com/2Abendsegler/GClh#readme) which is a really useful and powerful extension. It runs in Tampermonkey (is like Greasemonkey)

One of its many features is the possibility to show found (and own) caches by default. It's sometimes a bit buggy, and you have to zoom a bit out and in, so that the changes by GClh made are applied.

You can enable/disable all feature in a config menu, which you can reach over the dashboard, once you install Tampermonkey and the GClh