Visited AL & new phone

Stines hverdag

Not sure, what you mean by "completed, but not logged yet".

• If you have really completed the AL (i.e. entered all 5 answers), and just haven't written a log or given a rating, you should be able to open the completed AL from the map, and then add your log.
  • If you have only visited all locations to "open" the question, and noted down the answers, you have to revisit the locations.
1 hour ago, Stines hverdag said:

I have completed several AL, but not logged them yet. Now I have a new phone. How can I open and log them on my new phone?

The app don't remember that I already have visited the location.

Is there any files that I must copy from the old phone?

I use android

"Completed" means you successfully answered all of the location questions. Anytime after you complete an adventure lab you can review it.

But I'm not sure what you mean by complete but not yet logged?

Right, if you visited and opened the locations but didn't answer the questions, it's reasonable to believe that the fact you opened the locations to answer them is a temporary caching state that's stored locally on the phone, not in your account. So a new phone means having to revisit the locations.

• Upvote 1
52 minutes ago, thebruce0 said:

it's reasonable to believe that the fact you opened the locations to answer them is a temporary caching state that's stored locally on the phone, not in your account.

I'm very sure, that this (location visit info is in the app's cache on the phone) is indeed true:

• When you have "opened" a location while playing with account A, you can log out of the app, re-login with account B, and the location is still open.
  • Quite a while ago, my AL app acted very weirdly, and I decided to clear the app's cache to give it a fresh start. It worked (I could log in, and play normally), but I had to re-open the last location.

That this information is stored locally on the phone is absolutely vital, if you play an AL in areas with spotty or missing mobile data connection. Then you can visit the location, "open" the questions, and answer them later.

7 minutes ago, baer2006 said:

That this information is stored locally on the phone is absolutely vital

Absolutely absolutely. My point was that it wasn't stored online in order that a different phone may also be able to continue from where your user account left off.

That it's only locally cached and not specific to the currently logged in user has been a loophole that's allowed other users to complete ALs using someone else's phone who visits the locations.