feature request for the GC app, TBs

I'm new to the forums, and I did take a quick look to see if I could find whether this topic had already been broached so pardon me if it's something that's already been brought up and dealt with.

The one feature I'd really like to see added to the official GC app is the ability to drop or dip TBs while you're logging geocache finds, like you can when logging on the website. 

3 hours ago, str8upcacher said:

I'm new to the forums, and I did take a quick look to see if I could find whether this topic had already been broached so pardon me if it's something that's already been brought up and dealt with.

The one feature I'd really like to see added to the official GC app is the ability to drop or dip TBs while you're logging geocache finds, like you can when logging on the website. 

Do you mean instead of the current function on the app you want to be able to do it like you can on the website?

Screenshot_20231103-090054.thumb.png.57e81eec7669f454ce85453da4f4f046.png

If you open a geocache on the app, and scroll down to "Trackables", you can see those listed as in the cache's inventory, or those listed in your inventory.  Then you can tap Log on each of yours that you want to visit, drop, or whatever.

You can't just tap and "Visit All" like you can on the website; I rarely do that anyway.  But you can log a quick visit while at the cache, or retrieve a TB, then got back to edit those visit/drop/retrieve logs later.

Screenshot_20231103-172213.jpg

Screenshot_20231103-172229.jpg

• Love 1