Sorry inactive

Becktracker

On 10/23/2023 at 1:12 PM, Smurffaaja said:

Another Lego AFOL here! We just had one million bricks / 60 m2 Finnish Lego City build on exhibition. Well, my part was just few thousand bricks with two buildings.

Your Donald Duck MOC looks clever!

You Bum!!!

You've never mentioned your LEGO fixation/addiction to me.

For Shame!!

<snip>

BTW, what's an AFOL?

On 10/22/2023 at 8:31 PM, Becktracker said:

Btw the forum seems a lot more quiet than it used to be

And that's because I've decided to volunteer my services to a couple of local charitable organizations. :D :) :D

As a result, I, too, likely will have less time in the future to donate to Waymarking and, more importantly :D, kibitzing on these forums. However, like Ivo, I fully intend to continue with my duty as officer in the categories I manage, though often in a "slightly" less prompt manner.

You see, I've volunteered to look after the refurbishing, cleaning and pricing of all the appliances and electronics which have been donated to the Grand Forks Hospital Auxiliary Thrift Store. Then unbeknownst to me, that is a very busy store which receives a lot of donations, especially of appliances. Last week was my busiest ever, while this week has become much less busy, allowing me some free time to venture here and kibitz.

Meanwhile, I have also volunteered at the Grand Forks Learning Garden, a learning garden intended to encourage folks to learn about all aspects of gardening, thence embark on a gardening venture, or even career, of their own. Having been an organic gardener for 45+ years, I was asked to create a "veggie" section in the garden, thereby encouraging more locals to "grow their own", as it were.

Touché Ivo.

Keith

Edited by wayfrog
Required edit.
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, PISA-caching said:

Adult Fan Of Lego. See AFOL - Wiktionary, the free dictionary

I'm guessing that only an AFOL would have known that, or mebbe a juvenile LEGO Geek, should they exist. :D

So now I have to either bookmark said Wiktionary page, or remain forevermore uninformed. Decisions, decisions... ...

AAAAH, too busy right now. I'll get back to that, mebbe, one of these days, when I think of it... ...

There once was a man who built LEGO
With his partner wherever did they go
When Italian friends
Were asked if they'd rend
LEGO help they replied simply "Prego?"

Edited by ScroogieII
  • Funny 1