How delete visit to Adventure?

peejay

Although I have had the app on my phone for quite a while, I have never done an adventure. I am shortly going to visit an area that has an adventure so I thought I would attempt it but the app says I have already done it (I haven't) Is there a way to delete this so I can actually attempt it?

Thanks.

35 minutes ago, peejay said:

Although I have had the app on my phone for quite a while, I have never done an adventure. I am shortly going to visit an area that has an adventure so I thought I would attempt it but the app says I have already done it (I haven't) Is there a way to delete this so I can actually attempt it?

Thanks.

Which adventure lab?

It doesn't make sense that the app would say you've done an adventure lab but you say you've never done one. 

To answer your question, you cannot replay an adventure lab on the same account.

Edited by Max and 99
24 minutes ago, peejay said:

Thanks.

Go to this link, and check out the very bottom to see if you have deleted any lab stages.

https://labs.geocaching.com/logs/index/32b5057e-ca17-4034-add6-9367887d07f3

Edited by Max and 99
9 minutes ago, BernoldusEpiscopus said:

then what is the meaning of the option to delete an adventure stage on the webpage  showing my adventure finds.

are counts adjusted?

can I redo this stage?

Your geocaching find count will adjust depending on you deleting adventure lab locations. However you cannot redo a location once you have answered it.

5 minutes ago, BernoldusEpiscopus said:

I also noted that undeleting the stage does not influence  the counting, so "once deleted" seem to imply that you can NEVER EVER again  get that stage back in your counts.

undeleting does not help and revisiting the location does not help either.

I think it's just a current bug. It is always worked correctly in the past. 

https://forums.geocaching.com/GC/index.php?/topic/396684-gccom-find-count-not-updating-after-undeleting-lab-cache-finds/

Edited by Max and 99