Loggin Lables

It would be great if all caches had labels OR stamps in. I have started putting rubber stamps in my caches, but I'm worried they will be taken by mistake. I therefore plan to get some labels printed, Its only about £5:00 for a 1000 and you can have a picture on them.

only problem is I'll need a book for stamps/Labels and i expect it will get left in the car with camera most of the time.

All I did for this one is print a sheet of lables that had the area of the cache as part of an OS map.. and the I logged Hartside Pass on it.. No Lat Long as I didnt know where it was going.. icon_smile.gif

Moss de Boss... Sorta

[This message was edited by Moss Trooper on April 03, 2002 at 06:45 AM.]

Thanks for bringing this up Moss. Labels are a great idea and as LL says they can be turned into visiting cards. Phredd, who has placed a nice batch of caches mainly in North Cheshire, always puts a nice photo of his VW camper with his e-mail address which I certainly appreciated. Touble is I have been too lazy to take it up so far! icon_rolleyes.gif