How to find a cache by "attribute"

GrateBear

Have a mystery cache that requires finding caches that have the 41 negative attributes (not all 41 in one cache).  The only one I'm missing is "NOT Recommended for tourists". I tried searching using the filters, but this one is not in that list.  Is there a macro or a way that will find that?  Thanks.

I just checked my ProjectPC stats and was surprised to see I have all but four of the negative attributes marked. I only need The Recommended for Tourist, Field Puzzle, Short Hike and Long Hike. I am wondering why Short Hike is under Negative. And I have maybe six of the Positive to claim yet. 

• Funny 2

Well, I found out how to find a cache with a negative attribute.  Of all the PQs I've run, I never really noticed or paid attention to the two attribute sections below the Placed During section.  I'll I had to do was double click the tourist icon (a suitcase) and that brings up  "Not tourist friendly" caches.  The closest one was only 138 miles away.........but I got it and was able to log the local mystery cache.  

• Helpful 1