Owner login

Jackw(haantje)

Hi

Iam have problems that I dont uderstand.

I have togehter with another cacher made a BASIC account at geocache.com so that we can together make geocaches.

Well thats gone good and I have made and they are publist 17 caches.

The problem is now:

If I log in on a other PC or laptop with the same login and passowrd than I see the premium account whitout any caches.

If I log in on my own laptop then I see all the caches.

How is that possible.

The only different I see is that on my laptop the account as e-mail preference is another then on a other PC or laptop

Jack

Thats not the problem. If I log in whit the basic account on mij laptop I can manage all caches that we made and I see caches with the map that are publiced bij other cachers ( iff they are bais open).

But if I log in with the same account and pasword on a other pc or laptop I see none caches that I made ??

Also the profilpage is not the same.

2 hours ago, Jackw(haantje) said:

Thats not the problem. If I log in whit the basic account on mij laptop I can manage all caches that we made and I see caches with the map that are publiced bij other cachers ( iff they are bais open).

But if I log in with the same account and pasword on a other pc or laptop I see none caches that I made ??

Also the profilpage is not the same.

On your laptop, you are logged in with your Basic account.  You have not said what the team username is.

On your other PC, you are logged in with your Premium account, where the username is "Jackw(haantje)".  Try logging out of that one.  Then close all instances of the open web browser.  Then log in again, but be sure of which login you use, and type it exactly as it is.

You may contact HQ ("Contact Us" at the bottom of the page), for help with unscrambling your accounts and logins.  But it may always be a little confusing if you intend to switch between accounts.

Edited by kunarion
  • Upvote 2
  • Helpful 1
33 minutes ago, kunarion said:

On your laptop, you are logged in with your Basic account.  You have not said what the team username is.

On your other PC, you are logged in with your Premium account, where the username is "Jackw(haantje)".  Try logging out of that one.  Then close all instances of the open web browser.  Then log in again, but be sure of which login you use, and type it exactly as it is.

You may contact HQ ("Contact Us" at the bottom of the page), for help with unscrambling your accounts and logins.  But it may always be a little confusing if you intend to switch between accounts.

Hello Kunarion

I tri all your suggestins but dont help.

The othwr usrname = HaanundUla

On mijn laptop the Basic account have number 44798670

If i login with the same loginname nd pssword on a othwr pc de basic acount have number 44798613

Strange how ....

5 minutes ago, Jackw(haantje) said:

Hello Kunarion

If i login with the same loginname nd pssword on a othwr pc de basic acount have number 44798613

Strange how ....

See one of my caches and see what I see on mij profil page.

https://www.geocaching.com/geocache/GCAAKEE_mysterie-koningslust-12

That snt I see on the other PC because (i think) de memberchip is another

51 minutes ago, Jackw(haantje) said:

See one of my caches and see what I see on mij profil page.

https://www.geocaching.com/geocache/GCAAKEE_mysterie-koningslust-12

That snt I see on the other PC because (i think) de memberchip is another

There are two similar 

58 minutes ago, Jackw(haantje) said:

Hello Kunarion

Strange how ....

There are two similar accounts:

HaanundUla

HaanundUlla

Is it possible that you have more than one Basic team account?

• Helpful 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, JL_HSTRE said:

Keep in mind that no matter how many geocaching accounts you might have access to they are all completely separate as far as the website is concerned and there is no way to link them together.

Thats what I also thought, but straing that both logins are possible with diffrent results to the owners page.

14 hours ago, kunarion said:

There are two similar 

There are two similar accounts:

HaanundUla

HaanundUlla

Is it possible that you have more than one Basic team account?

Yess that was the problem.

I deleted the account HaanundUla and now i can login at the good cache owner page.

• Upvote 1
  • Helpful 2