BUG: Not all reviews are shown

Gill & Tony

My adventure "Five Beaches" has received 23 reviews.  I know this from looking at the source code for the reviews display page, where it says var reviews = {"totalCount":23,

When I display the reviews page it only shows 20 reviews (two pages at 10 per page).  The missing ones are the last 3 in the list (or actually, the first three chronologically).

EDIT:  "One Track for All" has 53 reviews and only 5 pages are shown.

Edited by Gill & Tony

@Gill & Tony Thank you for the feedback. I have a few follow-up questions, if you are willing to share. I dont know that we will be able to implement a selector for the number of reviews on the page but, we may be able to increase the number of reviews on the page. I am curious to understand how many reviews you would want to see at a time? Does that amount change based on certain circumstances or do you just want more to load at once, all the time? Thanks for any feedback you are willing to share. 

5 hours ago, Oceansazul said:

@Gill & Tony Thank you for the feedback. I have a few follow-up questions, if you are willing to share. I dont know that we will be able to implement a selector for the number of reviews on the page but, we may be able to increase the number of reviews on the page. I am curious to understand how many reviews you would want to see at a time? Does that amount change based on certain circumstances or do you just want more to load at once, all the time? Thanks for any feedback you are willing to share. 

To be honest, that was just a nice-to-have feature and if it will be tricky to implement, then I'll be happy to stick with 10 per page.

There is one feature I would really like to see:  Include in the review list everyone who has completed the adventure, even those who didn't leave a review.  Just name and date and a blank review would be great.

I keep all my hides, including adventure stages, in a GSAK database and I create found logs for each lab cache for each review.  (I do not scrape the page, rather I manually copy the source code from the page and analyse that in a macro).  Having "Found It" logs for everyone who found it would be a true reflection of the history of the adventure.

• Upvote 1
  • Surprised 1
  • Helpful 1
10 hours ago, Gill & Tony said:

There is one feature I would really like to see:  Include in the review list everyone who has completed the adventure, even those who didn't leave a review.  Just name and date and a blank review would be great.

I'd like to see that too....

2 hours ago, ari54321 said:

Our engineers fixed the issue earlier this week, and it appears all reviews are displaying as expected. Please let us know if you continue to experience any issues!

Thanks for that info and to the engineers for fixing it.  Yes, all seems in order now.

No chance of getting the completions without reviews listed?