Serbia GC

Moghrion

HI.

Whole this thing is kind of new to me, but only because i never thought of looking something like this up.

Ever since i was a kid, i use to hide notes and make some stashes  as game or for practical purposes. and for the last 20+ years i hope to find someone to take that game to some higher level.

Then i discovered, maybe 10 days  ago, that you are having some great fun for so long and without me.<_<

I got myself informed about mechanics and system and i liked it... its.,.. 90% of what i always wanted of that kind. But i see that in my city (Kragujevac) it is not as active and alive as it is on the north and abroad.... and that makes me sad but not desperate. i have made this account and hid my first stash, but it seems that there is no active users or volunteers nearby,  so i am just curious are there ...sleepers who might see this post? First day off i have will be spent in looking up those few green marks on map, but still...

i am more then eager to keep on with making stashes and using all those nice places I've been seeing for all these years, but just need some confirmation that this system is still alive and active...at least here i mean...

Don't worry; a Community Volunteer Reviewer will look at your new cache and help you to get it published on Geocaching.com.  Your next step is to press the "Submit for Review" button at the top of your cache page.

There are not a lot of existing caches in the area where you hid your first cache.  The best solution is for you to hide more!  When there are lots of caches, it will be worthwhile for travelers to visit your city for a geocaching adventure.  More caches will also encourage new geocachers like you to sign up for an account and start finding caches.

• Upvote 1
27 minutes ago, Max and 99 said:

Just wondering.... will the reviewer have an issue with your account having 0 finds/experience? Something to be prepared for. I don't know the answer, just wondering.

https://www.geocaching.com/help/index.php?pg=kb.chapter&id=128&pgid=952

tbh, im quite convinced that my stash is well prepared and hidden on interesting place and according to expectations.

in the next few days i will go and look for others available in my city, and already have some new and prepared, along with so many hiding places.

if that volunteer/reviewer expect new guy to have 20+ found stashes, he should be more involved and place more stashes in and around city. if he/she is not from around here, general situation should be taken in consideration....

Kragujevac is not too big and i understand that community interested in this is not big... but as i said in first post, this is something i think about for more then 2 decades, and i am quite eager put lot of time and effort into all this.

Besides, my whole life i keep stuffing myself in places that are rich in potential hiding places, so i cant wait to put all that into some use...

20230103_105812.thumb.jpg.de1a1270093316c08f768b71a41e07f6.jpg

On 1/6/2023 at 12:15 AM, Moghrion said:

HI.

Whole this thing is kind of new to me, but only because i never thought of looking something like this up.

Ever since i was a kid, i use to hide notes and make some stashes  as game or for practical purposes. and for the last 20+ years i hope to find someone to take that game to some higher level.

Then i discovered, maybe 10 days  ago, that you are having some great fun for so long and without me.<_<

I got myself informed about mechanics and system and i liked it... its.,.. 90% of what i always wanted of that kind. But i see that in my city (Kragujevac) it is not as active and alive as it is on the north and abroad.... and that makes me sad but not desperate. i have made this account and hid my first stash, but it seems that there is no active users or volunteers nearby,  so i am just curious are there ...sleepers who might see this post? First day off i have will be spent in looking up those few green marks on map, but still...

i am more then eager to keep on with making stashes and using all those nice places I've been seeing for all these years, but just need some confirmation that this system is still alive and active...at least here i mean...

Congrats on your first hide!

1 hour ago, Moghrion said:

I have one little silly question...

Post reviewer note  is deleted before publishing/is visible only to reviewer?

because i left some obvious spoilers in that...

That is correct. The only hints are the ones you provided on the cache page. It looks great!

The only thing I see on the "publish" log is the word "published". Nothing else.

Edited by Max and 99
  • Upvote 1