Share setting option of a List is not working

geo K

I'm trying to Share a List with friends. The Link does not appear. The following verb-age is from  the share option. Clicking on SUBMIT should bring up the Link, but the link does not appear. Please help. Thanks, geo K

By making this List "Shareable," anyone with the link can view or copy your List.

If you change the visibility to "Shareable," you are able to share this List with others.

I just tested this by going to my Lists and changing one of my Private lists to Shareable.  That worked as expected.  I was also able to create a brand-new List that was Shareable.

I then went into the page for the specific List I wanted to share, and clicked on the "Share" icon (highlighted in yellow in the screenshot below).  The URL for the link to share popped up as expected, so that I could copy it into my clipboard to paste into an email or message.  What happened when you clicked on the "Share" icon?

image.png.9cc54953016be7f6bcfd80763ccd0297.png

• Helpful 1
26 minutes ago, geo K said:

I'm trying to Share a List with friends. The Link does not appear. The following verb-age is from  the share option. Clicking on SUBMIT should bring up the Link, but the link does not appear. Please help. Thanks, geo K

By making this List "Shareable," anyone with the link can view or copy your List.

If you change the visibility to "Shareable," you are able to share this List with others.

I just tried it out and the link popped right up. Chrome. 

22 minutes ago, Keystone said:

I just tested this by going to my Lists and changing one of my Private lists to Shareable.  That worked as expected.  I was also able to create a brand-new List that was Shareable.

I then went into the page for the specific List I wanted to share, and clicked on the "Share" icon (highlighted in yellow in the screenshot below).  The URL for the link to share popped up as expected, so that I could copy it into my clipboard to paste into an email or message.  What happened when you clicked on the "Share" icon?

image.png.9cc54953016be7f6bcfd80763ccd0297.png

Keystone,

This worked just as advertised.  Thanks for the help.

I was using the share option in settings which was not working. Only a little confusing!

Thanks again