Bulk Load of Caches to List Not Working

dani_carriere

I've attempted to bulk load caches to lists today with two different methods and neither are working.

Method 1: In Lists section

• In Lists section, select to add caches to a list, select bulk load, copy and paste a comma delimited list of caches to list. 
  • Received error "An error has occured while processing your request. Please try again." 
  • It doesn't matter how many caches I try to load. I've tried from 2 to 20 and the same error occurs.
  • It doesn't matter if the list is delimited solely by a comma, or by a comma followed by a space ... (eg GC9ECJP,GC9HGPD  OR  GC9ECJP, GC9HGPD)

Method 2: In Search section

• Completed a search of caches and receive a list of caches. Select caches to add to a list. Click on Add x to List. Enter New List Name, click on Add.
  • Add button goes green with no text and cursor changes to red circle with cross through it.
  • This doesn't happen with existing lists, only when creating a new list.

I'm hoping someone can look into this. I don't relish the idea of adding this caches one at a time.

Edited by dani_carriere
26 minutes ago, Bl4ckH4wkGER said:

In the process, we also fixed the 1000 result bug mentioned by @HHL

Well, unfortunately this is only fixed with adding 1000 caches to newly created BM lists. Using an old available and empty BM lIst is still not working.

Testliste II is empty and gives this:

9abbb7846899e585a2610349045b120a.png

Hans

NB: The scrollbar shouldn't cover the BM list's status icon. ;-)

Edited by HHL
typo
  • Helpful 1
40 minutes ago, endeavour3 said:

I am having 2 problems with Lists

1.  In a List and selecting some caches and then add to another List.
No caches are being added to the second list

2. Deleting caches from a list results in error message

We had trouble loading your List.

Please try again by refreshing the page.

I'm unable to reproduce either of your issues.

Could you log out and back in again, hard refresh the necessary pages, make sure that any scripts that may interfere are disabled, and if that doesn't do it give us some more details on what OS and browser version you're using.

2 hours ago, Bl4ckH4wkGER said:

I'm unable to reproduce either of your issues.

Could you log out and back in again, hard refresh the necessary pages, make sure that any scripts that may interfere are disabled, and if that doesn't do it give us some more details on what OS and browser version you're using.

As suggested I logged out & logged in again.  I refreshed all the pages.
The problem is still there.  From a browser window I cannot add to a list or delete caches from a list.

I am using a MacBook Pro running macOS 10.15.7 and using a Safari browser 15.6.1.
I can replicate the same problem on another mac and on my iPad.
This issue is only when working with lists in a browser.  Using Cachly on my iPad I can add/delete to a list through the API.

4 hours ago, endeavour3 said:

As suggested I logged out & logged in again.  I refreshed all the pages.
The problem is still there.  From a browser window I cannot add to a list or delete caches from a list.

I am using a MacBook Pro running macOS 10.15.7 and using a Safari browser 15.6.1.
I can replicate the same problem on another mac and on my iPad.
This issue is only when working with lists in a browser.  Using Cachly on my iPad I can add/delete to a list through the API.

I'm able to reproduce it on Safari & Mac, even on more modern versions than you're running, thanks for the additional detail.

Chrome works as expected on both Mac and Windows so I encourage you to use that as a workarounds until we have a fix.

Edited by Bl4ckH4wkGER