Second Ad Lab account

QuySuz

Just wondering if it was possible to add a second ad lab account to my geocache account?

I was just about to start a stage on an ad lab in Caledcotte, Milton Keynes when the app said I needed to log in, tried my geocache user name and password but ad lab did not like that so I ended up registering for another ad lab account which worked but of course it now does not show on my geocache account / statistics that I have done it.

Not an issue if I can’t as it was a lovely walk which I would be happy to do again.

• Funny 1
57 minutes ago, QuySuz said:

Just wondering if it was possible to add a second ad lab account to my geocache account?

I was just about to start a stage on an ad lab in Caledcotte, Milton Keynes when the app said I needed to log in, tried my geocache user name and password but ad lab did not like that so I ended up registering for another ad lab account which worked but of course it now does not show on my geocache account / statistics that I have done it.

Not an issue if I can’t as it was a lovely walk which I would be happy to do again.

No. But now you can redo the AL under your first account when you figure out the user/password issue.

Geocaching accounts and Adventure Lab accounts are one and the same; if you created a new account within the Adventure Lab app -- you've created a new (secondary) Geocaching account.

Your login/password for your Geocaching account (geocaching.com or the Geocaching mobile app) should be the same you use for the Adventure Lab app.

If you've misplaced your Geocaching password -- you could reset it using the option on the login screen.

Once you have reset your password -- that login would work in the Geocaching and Adventure Lab apps.

You would need to "re-Experience" the Adventure Lab in your "true" account, in order for it to show on the Profile where your existing Geocaching finds are recorded/logged.

• Helpful 1

Last night I created a second account to take care of my Lab Cache / Adventure issue, which is that I don't want lab caches in my stats as I believe they're a separate game from geocaching.  But there are some mystery caches that are bonuses for Adventures, and I don't mind finding mystery caches.

So I created a second (basic member) account and connected that account to my Adventures app.  Then I went out and completed the Adventure to get the mystery bonus final coordinates.

I know I can delete the lab cache finds from my account, but I thought this was easier for me.

• Upvote 1
  • Helpful 1