Colour of shortcut buttons

Go catch

Is it possible to change the text colour of certain buttons when using the web version on a mobile. For instance, if I need to edit a log I go to the web version and edit, but then have to zoom right in to be able to read the black text behind a navy blue box. Even making the text White on the blue background would be better than two dark colours as there’s little contrast between them. C14625FF-77FC-4B61-A0FE-0EFD310B7630.thumb.jpeg.e3d42f989d98b7b2ada5987cefcea649.jpeg

The pages you're seeing this on, based on what I can make out from the significantly cropped screenshots, are not mobile optimized so it doesn't matter what platform you're viewing them on.

The button styles and colors in your screenshot also don't match the geocaching color and styling palette at all.

Here is an example of what I see on both web an mobile

image.png

and

image.png

Are you sure you're not running any scripts or visual packages in your browser that may override page styles?

Is this only on one cache that may have funky HTML code in the description or on all caches?

2 hours ago, Go catch said:

Is it possible to change the text colour of certain buttons when using the web version on a mobile. For instance, if I need to edit a log I go to the web version and edit, but then have to zoom right in to be able to read the black text behind a navy blue box. Even making the text White on the blue background would be better than two dark colours as there’s little contrast between them. 

This topic was brought up here, too.  I've been asking Why Light Gray on Gray for a while as well. 

It appears to be phone dependent.  The blue/black buttons are shown on my iPhone 8 in all 3 browsers.  But it's fine on my old iPad, and my Samsung tablets.  Exclusive to geocaching.com.

When I get blue/black, I need to zoom in close, to be sure I'm selecting the option I wish.  Fix that.  It's unacceptable.

Edited by kunarion
40 minutes ago, Bl4ckH4wkGER said:

The pages you're seeing this on, based on what I can make out from the significantly cropped screenshots, are not mobile optimized so it doesn't matter what platform you're viewing them on.

The button styles and colors in your screenshot also don't match the geocaching color and styling palette at all.

Here is an example of what I see on both web an mobile

image.png

and

image.png

Are you sure you're not running any scripts or visual packages in your browser that may override page styles?

Is this only on one cache that may have funky HTML code in the description or on all caches?

No script running, as far as I’m aware unless defaulted in settings. I cropped the pictures trying to show how much I need to zoom in just to be able to read the text. It’s normally when I go to edit a log when I get multiple boxes to choose from, but also in the screen previous too. 

7CC65159-80D8-4389-BCA9-099BAFD0D506.thumb.jpeg.cc3eb1c1accbcc032789fbc1a8279c83.jpeg

1968E3C7-86DC-4FBC-BBB4-6F94E7651474.jpeg

• Helpful 1