Activation Trackable

rascar capac

Hello,

Alors voilà j'ai déposé un TB dans une cache, et je n'ai pas possibilité de l'activer.

Ce TB a été pris par un géocacheur, mais maintenant il n'a pas possibilité à travers les logs de le déposer dans une autre cache. Dans les actions possibles, la dépose n'apparait pas.

Auriez-vous une astuce pour activer ou remettre ce TB en route correctement?

Merci

RC

International forums...So you're saying you placed an unactivated trackable in a cache?  

If another found it, it could be activated by using "Step 2" in How to activate trackables, then step 3, and they could Drop it in the cache found, and Retrieve it to move on to another.

The downside of course, is it now "belongs" to them...

They could decide/agree to give it back to you through Adoptions.

Hope that helped.

Edited by cerberus1
26 minutes ago, kompaktor said:

Hi all,

I recently got a seemingly brand new geocoin as a gift at a GC event. I could not find an activation code or tracking code on either side or on the edge of the coin. Can somebody tell me what kind of a geocoin could it be? Is that a trackable item at all? 

If it has no trackable code, then it is not a trackable.

• Upvote 1
12 hours ago, kompaktor said:

Hi all,

I recently got a seemingly brand new geocoin as a gift at a GC event. I could not find an activation code or tracking code on either side or on the edge of the coin. Can somebody tell me what kind of a geocoin could it be? Is that a trackable item at all? 

Some Geocoins have the tracking number on the rim/edge. Have you tried sending a PM to the person who gifted it to you to ask about it? You may also post a photo in this Forum to see if anyone knows what it is.

• Helpful 1
14 hours ago, kompaktor said:

Hi all,

Was it in a little coin flip case with a piece of cardboard stating the company that made it?  That’s generally how these things come when new.

It’s possible that the Tracking Code is almost microscopic.  A photo would be good.  I have several Geocoins with no Tracking Code.  Either deliberately left out, or from a community that didn’t think to make the item Trackable.

32 minutes ago, kunarion said:

I have several Geocoins with no Tracking Code.  Either deliberately left out, or from a community that didn’t think to make the item Trackable.

I have geocoins that were deliberately made not trackable (even though they're numbered) because the creator wanted recipients to keep them, rather than having them travel (and disappear).

Edited by niraD
  • Upvote 1
  • Helpful 1