Help an Aussie visiting Ottawa?

Rabid Response

In a couple of weeks I will be flying into Ottawa from Sydney - a trip of about three hops. Arriving late at night in a city I have never been to, picking up a rental car, and then trying to navigate to my motel while attempting to stay both awake and on the opposite side of the road.

If a kind and friendly local could assist me by plotting some waypoints from the airport to my motel, this would be really helpful. If you are able to help, please drop me an email. alarkin@ispdr.com.au

Thanks

Rabid Response

Hi Rabid

It would be a pleasure helping you out with those coords.I am also leaving shortly for a little trip.( USA ) I will be bringing along the signed quilt squares with me to hand them to DX Challenged. So if i'm back in time for you i'll gladly help you out.

742_900.jpg

I live outside of Ottawa, but maybe binthair could help you. I am not sure if he could but its worth a shot.

http://www.geocaching.com/profile/default.asp?A=34754&u=2240987973

or maybe cliffy as he is a Canada Post employee, he should know Ottawa well

http://www.geocaching.com/profile/default.asp?A=3383&u=3510983083

binrat

"Blood is thicker than water.......Unless the water is frozen!"

Sure Rabid Responseicon_smile.gif If you'd like just drop me an e-mail letting me know which motel you'll be staying at. I'd be more than happy to plot you a detailed route from the airport icon_biggrin.gif

Cheersicon_smile.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------

sig.jpg

"Whad'ya mean you didn't save the location of the truck?..EEEK!!!..."

Sure Rabid Response:) If you'd like just drop me an e-mail letting me know which motel you'll be staying at. I'd be more than happy to plot you a detailed route from the airport icon_biggrin.gif

Cheers:)

-----------------------------------------------------------

sig.jpg

"Whad'ya mean you didn't save the location of the truck?..EEEK!!!..."