Last Found vs Last Logged

Freima

I appreciate being able to go to my profile on the website and see when one of my caches was last found; however I would find it a great deal more useful to be able to see when each cache was last logged.

Email notifications usually arrive fairly promptly, but not always.

I would love to be able to see at a glance when my caches were last logged: that way I could easily keep an eye on things like DNFs and notes.

I'm not sure I've got the right forum to post this: if there's a better one let me know and I'll redo it.

Thank you.

4 minutes ago, Freima said:

I appreciate being able to go to my profile on the website and see when one of my caches was last found; however I would find it a great deal more useful to be able to see when each cache was last logged.

Email notifications usually arrive fairly promptly, but not always.

I would love to be able to see at a glance when my caches were last logged: that way I could easily keep an eye on things like DNFs and notes.

I'm not sure I've got the right forum to post this: if there's a better one let me know and I'll redo it.

Thank you.

Give this a look: https://www.geocaching.com/play/owner/published

• Upvote 1
  • Helpful 3

Thank you for directing me to the dashboard. You'll notice, if you look at yours, that there is a column for Last Found. Granted, you can also see the last three types of log - but what I want to know is not when the cache was last found, but when it was last LOGGED. A log can be a find, but it can also be a note or a DNF.
I'm not interested in when my caches were last found: I'm interested in what happened last time someone looked for them

This is why I'm asking for a LAST LOGGED either instead of or in addition to LAST FOUND.

7 hours ago, Freima said:

I'm not interested in when my caches were last found: I'm interested in what happened last time someone looked for them

Isn't that what is shown on the cache owner dashboard?  The most recent three log icons, found, DNF, Write note, etc?  If you need more details you can view the cache page and actual logs; but the dashboard shows what the last 3 logs were, effectively what happened the last time someone looked....

• Upvote 1