if membership is not paid up

4 minutes ago, Guzzi Riders said:

then can you use message centre/put notes on caches one owns etc, having issues on my page. thanks.

According to a blog post:

8 Features

6. Personal cache notes (Premium feature)
Pssst… Need to write a personal note to yourself about a cache, such as solved puzzle coordinates, details about a hide, or steps for a Multi-Cache? You can add and edit Personal cache notes both in the Geocaching® app and on Geocaching.com. Personal cache notes in the app can be added while offline and are saved with geocache details in Offline lists. Note: Personal cache notes are only viewable by the author.

Everyone can use the Message Center.

Edited by Max and 99

Basic Members  have full ownership rights on their owned hides. They can even remove PMO status, if they added it when they were paying for Premium Membership. They can use all owner logs, edit, page, delete spoiler photos, logs, etc.  The personal note feature is PMO. You'll lose that if Premium Membership lapses. i assume you'll lose the ability to see any personal notes as well. Not sure.

I doubt membership status relates to, "having issues on my page".   A description of the issues you're having might get you some help.  Is "my page' a cache page, or your profile page? some other page?

You've been caching long enough that maybe you're using "old logging"?

You can no longer update coords on a cache from that logging module. You'll need to change over to New Logging to do that. Just a thought. Update Coords limited to just under 161m (528ft), regardless.

Edited by Isonzo Karst
  • Helpful 2
2 hours ago, Isonzo Karst said:

The personal note feature is PMO. You'll lose that if Premium Membership lapses. i assume you'll lose the ability to see any personal notes as well. Not sure.

The last time I let my premium membership lapse, all my personal cache notes were hidden. When I renewed my premium membership, all my personal cache notes were back.

• Helpful 3
1 hour ago, Guzzi Riders said:

i wanted to thank a member that has repaired a cache i own. i let premium lapse and message centre wont let me write a message so i presume its a premium member thing ?

That doesn't sound right.

Edit: I was able to check my message center, and someone who is not a premium member has been messaging me. 

Edited by Max and 99