Logs on app not showing photos

I noticed today that a log I had posted did not have the photo I had attached so I thought maybe since there was little internet at the location it just didn't get added. But it did show on the website it just doesn't show on the app. So I looked at a different geocache and sure enough logs that have photos are not showing the photos in the app, they only show on the website

• Upvote 2
23 minutes ago, Max and 99 said:

I noticed today that a log I had posted did not have the photo I had attached so I thought maybe since there was little internet at the location it just didn't get added. But it did show on the website it just doesn't show on the app. So I looked at a different geocache and sure enough logs that have photos are not showing the photos in the app, they only show on the website

Strange, it's working for me. When I look at a cache I found a few days ago, on which I uploaded a photo via the website, I can see the photo in the app by tapping View photos:

Screenshot_20220402-145619_Geocaching.jpg.ea0a07cc4f60b1eecc5aa5cc5835f7d5.jpg

Edit to add: I'm running the app version 8.70.1 on Android 12.

Edited by barefootjeff
1 minute ago, Max and 99 said:
21 minutes ago, barefootjeff said:

Edit to add: I'm running the app version 8.70.1 on Android 12.

Edited 15 minutes ago by barefootjeff

Android

Pixel 3a

It looks like it might have gotten broken in the 8.71 release. I'll do another check when that version gets to my phone.

11 hours ago, barefootjeff said:

It looks like it might have gotten broken in the 8.71 release. I'll do another check when that version gets to my phone.

That does seem to be the case - checking a couple of caches local to me with photos added to logs.  The photos are visible on the website, but not in the app, v. 8.71, Android 12.