Hi I am new to forums

Smart_boy_

On 2/21/2022 at 4:11 AM, Smart_boy_ said:

3.Could I share my new caches here?

What is your intention or purpose for sharing the caches here?  As niraD said, this forum is international in scope, and if you want to alert people to the fact that you have published a new cache, this would not be the ideal place to do that.  Try local Facebook groups, events, and other local groups to announce new caches.  If locals are interested in new cache publications, they likely have notifications set up to alert them.  There are also regional sub forums - https://forums.geocaching.com/GC/index.php?/forum/51-geocaching-discussions-by-country/

If you want to share your cache creations, design ideas, or have questions about how to make your hides better, there are a few sub forums for that too - https://forums.geocaching.com/GC/index.php?/forum/202-design/

Have fun, and go out and find some to get more ideas for what you can do with cache hides!

• Upvote 1

Great, someone else with 'boy' in their username making inane posts in the forums. 👍 ✌️ 😉

Not in order:

1: No, posts do not have to be approved - go nuts.

3: I sometimes share pics of my new container builds here, but you risk Spoilers. Not many in my area ever browse here anymore, so I'm not too concerned about it.

2: Have not been to the KSP forums, but honestly I think the tech here could use some upgrades. As far as Kerbal Space Program goes, I can make orbit if I don't explode on launch, but have not even made it to Mun yet. 🌑 Welcome!

• Funny 1