I'm in Victoria BC. The search filter page thinks I'm in Fort McMurray.

Team Uptonogoodniks

Yes, my home location is set in Victoria and has never been changed from its original value. I am trying to create a list of all caches that have more than 90 favourites that are located in Canada. I had previously successfully created a list with more than 100 faves but thought I would future proof it a bit. That's when the trouble started. 

Now, not only is the search center located as the title describes but the list contains no virtual caches at all. I know that to be completely incorrect. After many attempts to change my location I am here hoping someone will have an idea of what is happening.

The format of the search results page has changed since my 100+ faves list was created. I wonder if something else has been messed up too.

LOL! Not that I have anything against Fort Mac I just have no plans to visit.

A quote from MrCanoehead224 from the new search page release notes solidifies my thinking about the problem:

"I had some time to check on challenge caches I might qualify for in Edmonton, AB. So I searched around one i know about and chose a 20 km radius for mystery caches with challenge in the name. In the photo, you can see I get over 32,000 results and all in Germany. So it seems the search is still acting rather arbitrarily."

It's nice to know it wasn't anything I did accidentally.

I won't hold my breath waiting for a solution. :) :rolleyes:

• Helpful 1