Search for Geocaches that are not found by two users

hoelli01

I am not aware of any such possibility, but there may be a good way. The only way I would know is cumbersome -- go through all caches in the area desired and see if those cachers show up as finders.

But I am responding mostly to what you wrote. If there is a way to look for them you would I think need to clarify search parameters clearly. In your heading you mention "not found by two users", then in the body " any one of two users". The first equation would , if at all workable,  show caches neither found; the second the caches only one of them did not find. I am not a coder or programer but I think that is right .

Good luck, I do see you are relatively new but are getting caches. Congratulations

• Funny 3
4 hours ago, hoelli01 said:

Is it possible to search for geocaches that are not found by any one of two users?

On geocaching.com, you can use the search filters to search for caches that are not found by up to 10 users. At present, however, you can only further filter by whether you yourself have found them, not by whether anyone else has found them.

The Map Compare tool on Project-GC does allow you to select any two geocachers and filter caches in a given area by caches that both have found, only one or the other has found, and that neither have found. I believe anyone can use this to compare two cachers for free, and paying members of Project-GC can compare more than two cachers at the same time.

Edited by geoawareUSA9
  • Upvote 1