Adventure Lab App before and after

Max and 99

• Locations for nonsequential Adventures are numbered, ensuring it is clear in which order they can be accessed.

Is this a typo?  Shouldn't it be for sequential that are numbered?  Nonsequential can be done in any order. therefore no numbering needed.  I did check a sequential AL and the numbers are there which is a great addition IMO.

• Upvote 3
2 minutes ago, Twinklekitkat said:
  • Locations for nonsequential Adventures are numbered, ensuring it is clear in which order they can be accessed.

Is this a typo?  Shouldn't it be for sequential that are numbered?  Nonsequential can be done in any order. therefore no numbering needed.  I did check a sequential AL and the numbers are there which is a great addition IMO.

Great catch. They said it right in most of the post but that is definitely a mistake.

2 hours ago, Twinklekitkat said:

There's no convincing them this is wrong. I give up.

Screenshot_20211214-124424.png

2 hours ago, Max and 99 said:

Is this new with the latest AL update or has it always said this about no logs required? Have I just never noticed it?

I've never seen it and I'm still not seeing it, so I guess it must be very new. But I suppose it had to happen, that they're now making it abundantly clear that ALs aren't about compelling narratives and themes, or even perhaps having an adventure, they're just all about easy smileys with a minumum of effort.

Edited by barefootjeff
  • Upvote 1
  • Love 1

I noticed a small bug/problem with the recent Adventure Lab app version on Android (App version: 1.3.18, build: 2567). Hope this is the right place to report it:

When I click on a stage of an adventure, the small "navigation" icon (Arrow to the right) is shown. Clicking it offers me to open my preferred external navigation. Up to now all the navigation apps (like Google Maps, Radar apps, etc.) used to show the name of that stage at the provided coordinates, now it always shows "Undefined". 

As I used to store those navigation targets in those navigation apps for better overview, this is a problem as they now all are named "Undefined".

Can Groundspeak please look into that and fix the bug, that the stage name is no longer handed over?

• Upvote 1
  • Helpful 1
4 hours ago, Lineflyer said:

I noticed a small bug/problem with the recent Adventure Lab app version on Android (App version: 1.3.18, build: 2567). Hope this is the right place to report it:

When I click on a stage of an adventure, the small "navigation" icon (Arrow to the right) is shown. Clicking it offers me to open my preferred external navigation. Up to now all the navigation apps (like Google Maps, Radar apps, etc.) used to show the name of that stage at the provided coordinates, now it always shows "Undefined". 

As I used to store those navigation targets in those navigation apps for better overview, this is a problem as they now all are named "Undefined".

Can Groundspeak please look into that and fix the bug, that the stage name is no longer handed over?

Now I'm curious what it used to show. Do you have a screenshot by chance?

Is anyone else having issues on the page where you select 'Answer' to bring up the next screen to input the required information?  The 'Answer' box and explanation fills half of my screen obscuring most of the text behind it.  Then if you attempt to scroll to read the obscured text it only goes so far and then stops before all the text is visible.

• Surprised 1
On 12/28/2021 at 9:58 PM, Lineflyer said:

FYI:
The problem was fixed. Thank you!