"Search this area" on map doesn't work

SolocacherNO

I open geocaching.com, and click "Go To Map"

When I navigate on the map, and click "Search this area", the map is not updated with geocaches. 

If I zoom in or out, the map goes back to my home location and zoom from there. 

I want to be able to "travel" the map, zoom in and out, and update the map with geocaches in that area, without having to update the search field with a location or coordinates. 

I use Google Chrome version 94.0.4606.81 on Windows 10.

I tried the same on Microsoft Edge version 94.0.992.47, and it works  perfectly! (However, Chrome is my preferred browser, so I'd really for it to work there as well ;)

5 hours ago, SolocacherNO said:

I want to be able to "travel" the map, zoom in and out, and update the map with geocaches in that area, without having to update the search field with a location or coordinates. 

Try using the Browse map - my preferred map.  You don't even need to click on "Search this Area" - 

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, SolocacherNO said:

I open geocaching.com, and click "Go To Map"

When I navigate on the map, and click "Search this area", the map is not updated with geocaches. 

If I zoom in or out, the map goes back to my home location and zoom from there. 

I use Google Chrome version 94.0.4606.81 on Windows 10.

I tried the same on Microsoft Edge version 94.0.992.47, and it works  perfectly! (However, Chrome is my preferred browser, so I'd really for it to work there as well ;)

Click on "Browse".