Reach The Peak

fam2go

7 hours ago, fam2go said:

We are wondering, as with a lot of others in our group, why events don't count for reach the peak

They may count for points with future peak challenges - the point values change with each monthly "Peak", though events have never been included so far.  

1 hour ago, TriciaG said:

My other guess is "because they decided to not count them."

And this ^^^^^

18 hours ago, TriciaG said:

Possibly because some parts of the world are still not allowing events due to the pandemic? That's my guess.

My other guess is "because they decided to not count them." ;)

Don't think they consider the pandemic at all in this promotion because they went the opposite direction of Wonder of the World (7 X 1 month period + extra souvenir vs any time in 18 months). So those in Australia got screwed in this more recent promotion.

1 hour ago, Lynx Humble said:

So those in parts Australia got screwed in this more recent promotion.

Fixed that for you. ;) Laughs in Northern Territory!

Jokes aside, I'm assuming these things get planned months ahead and they were probably thinking that things would have settled down by now. Or they may have been thinking in USA-only mode and just assumed (it happens, I keep forgetting large parts of Australia are still under restrictions and/or lockdowns).