Colorado Cachers Picnic/BBQ

Squad51

Team Squad51 will host a picnic/bbq either May 18 or June 1 (both days are Saturday). Let us know which date will work best for most people and we will get it listed as an event. We will provide the meat and yall can log on the event page and say what you will bring! This will be held in a Colorado Springs park, though not saying which one just yet. Also, we will set up one or two one day caches for the event, so don't forget your gps!

Hope to hear from lots of ya about which date works best!

Team Squad51 icon_biggrin.gif

That actually sounds really cool but the Duc Man has fallen off the face of the earth! No Duc in site...Quack quack? See? He doesn't answer when called! WE WANT OUR DUCSTER!!!!!!!!!

[This message was edited by Team Squad51 on April 30, 2002 at 08:17 AM.]

You just need to throw down the gauntlet and I am sure he would make every effort to come out...

"Yo Ducman! What are you afraid of the squad? I know in your heart you know the Squad would crush you like a 'gurrly-mahn' with their incredible GPS skills."

Ok, I will go hide now before he finds me :-)

Dan

Gee, we haven't planned the picnic yet... Somehow having 3 caches stolen in 3 months has taken all the fun out of caching... whimper and whine, I know. I hope we can pull out of this funk we are in and get moving on this... sorry... icon_frown.gif

Thanks for the kind words, Dan... But, dang, we've placed 10 caches and only have 5 left. That really makes this NOT fun. NPS removed a cache we had placed OUTSIDE of NPS boundaries... Every map in the world shows this cache as outside of their land, yet, they've removed it. And being po' folks, I can't even afford to drive up there to retrieve it. So that's yet another cache shot to hell. I'm not a happy camper, can ya tell? lol...

quote:
Originally posted by Bushwhacker:

Came across this in the Forums! icon_frown.gif

http://squid.law.cornell.edu/cgi-bin/get-cfr.cgi?TITLE=36&PART=2&SECTION=22&TYPE=TEXT

The "Bushwhacker"

http://www.contrabandent.com/cwm/s/ups/DeNiro/needs_a_shave.gif

Exitus acta probat

>>--->

Ok, so it prohibits caches that last more then 24 hours. It would seam to me there would be nothing wrong with creating a cache and then removing it next day. Maybe make a cache for a park that is placed every Friday night and removed every Saturday night?