Caching in/around Sacramento, CA

Guest kimbeattie

Guest Kubuli

Hello

Been Gone for about two weeks, was sick and during that time I got a new internet provider so if anyone sent the Belgians and I any email we did not get it .... nice to be back

n to find. May require multiple days / trips to complete.

5 = Extreme. A serious mental or physical challenge. Requires specialized knowledge, skills, or equipment to find cache. (I feel all metal detector caches should go here. The reasoning is the same as that used for terrain ranking above: If specialized equipment or skills are needed that the average cache hunter likely does not have, it should receive the top rating.) (brokenwing)

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend! McIrish- if you haven't left yet, have a great time!

------------------

~~Smiles~~

Mav

Guest mikeydawg

quote:
Originally posted by Ron Streeter:

This post doesn't have anything to do with Sacramento area caching, but if you want to see a cool cache listing, look at this one from South Africa which I just approved (Saturday the 27th at 8 a.m.).

Ron

Very nice! Panoguide looks like great freeware to play with. Hmmmm, what cache can I think of that I can use this with......?

So Kimbo are the rumors true?? Did channel 31 already air it's story? A friend asked me today if I had seen it. I am sorry I missed it icon_frown.gif

How did it go?

------------------

~~Smiles~~

Mav

So Kimbo are the rumors true?? Did channel 31 already air it's story? A friend asked me today if I had seen it. I am sorry I missed it icon_frown.gif

How did it go?

------------------

~~Smiles~~

Mav

Guest DustySneakers

I now have the correct coordinates posted for "Ditched in the Mother Lode". I am just waiting for geocaching.com to unarchive it. So far I have gotten no response. But it really is there!

Guest CaptainCurmudgeon

Kim requested that I archive (or something) this topic. Getting too big to load.

I'm about to give it a shot.

Guest Ron Streeter

Hey Kim...the Lodi Unified system has at least 3 different "tracks". I don't know how parents manage if they have several children on different tracks. By this time next summer I will have put in 30 years as a teacher...maybe time to become a full-time "cacher" at that point. I will enjoy reading about all the Sacramento adventures and will let you guys do the work of getting the first finds...makes it easier for me with the extra clues the finders provide.

Happy caching !